SATA RPS (Rapid Preparation System) is the ideal cup system for shops focusing on perfect finishes and high profitability.
One cup – four functions
- mix paint
- refill the paint
- store the paint
With only three components!
SATA RPS consists of 3 components only which means less handling efforts and thus, less expenditure of time.
- a cup
- a lid
- a sieve
No additional components are necessary. There is no other cup system with the same functions but with three components only!
The cleaning of the cup is not necessary with SATA RPS, thus saving time, cleaning agents and cost. Perfect colour match and perfect paint jobs reduce time and cost intensive rework. And the very few components additionally facilitate the entire work process - simplicity pays.
Contrary to other disposable cup systems, SATA RPS does not require any adapter in combination with SATA paint spray guns. Therefore, the spray gun can be easily and reliably cleaned. RPS adapters - For older SATA paint spray guns and spray guns of other manufactures spray gun adapters are available.
With the aim to eliminate incorrect inlet pressure as a possible cause for quality problems, SATA currently offer sprayguns with digital pressure gauges integrated in the gun handle, while for non-digital SATA sprayguns there is the retrofit option of the SATA Adam 2 available. The advantages of both solutions are obvious: they are compact, lightweight and precise, and enable the painter to keep the pressure always under control.
With the SATA Adam 2 U, consisting of a SATA Adam 2 U Dock and the known SATA Adam 2 display, the painter has now the option to adjust and monitor the inlet pressure in digital form on any make of spray gun.
The display indicates the inlet pressure with an accuracy of +/- 0.05 bar, while the adjustment screw on the side allows to set the pressure precisely. This new addition to the SATA Adam 2 series offers tangible advantages in terms of cost and flexibility. Basically, the painter needs only invest in a single SATA Adam 2 digital display unit which can be utilised with all his SATA or non-SATA sprayguns that have been fitted with the appropriate SATA Adam 2 Dock or SATA Adam 2 U dock.
For the exact adjustment of the flow pressure directly at the spray gun
- Display range 0-10 bar
- Green area for HVLP up to 2.0 bar facilitates the adjustment
- Blue area for RP up to 2.2 bar facilitates the adjustment
- Unsuitable for cleaning in paint spray gun washing machines or manual cleaning in sinks.
The SATA Care Set provides space for all utensils required for the cleaning and maintenance of sprayguns.
Several different brushes to clean spraygun body, air cap and fluid tip as well as all material passages of the spraygun are included in the delivery. The delicate front drillings of the air cap can be cleaned with special needles which are also contained in the care set, while the silicone-free SATA high performance grease in a 100ml tube serves to protect springs and gun control elements to keep the working perfectly long term.
The SATA Care Set offers space for additional tools which are, for instance, included to the scope of delivery of a spraygun, such as universal spanner, allen key or the extraction tool for the air distribution ring. Even a repair kit and the SATA air tester can be conveniently stored in the SATA care set. This way, all essentially required utensils are always readily to hand.
The bag is made from polyester to protect its content against dirt and dust.
Equipped with several practical eyes, the SATA Care Set can be also conveniently wall-mounted.
Included in kit:
- Cleaning brush, large for the spraygun body
- 5 Cleaning brushes, medium for the fluid tip and all material passages of the sparygun
- 5 Cleaning brushes, double-sided for air caps and fluid tip drillings
- 12 Nozzle cleaning needles for front drillings of air cap and fluid tip
- High performance grease, 100ml
SATA Dry Jet 2 Blow Gun
To ensure a fast drying process following waterborne paint, it is vital to apply as much air as possible within a short period of time onto the painted object. To achieve this, the SATA dry jet 2 also relies on the Venturi principle like its predecessor: In addition to the compressed air feeding the system, a multiple of ambient air is drawn in that serves directly to accelerate the drying process.
The design of the flat fan nozzle gives the dry jet 2 an extra large air footprint, further increasing the drying efficiency, helping reduce the flash-off time and enhancing the quality of the drying process simultaneously.
- The recommended is 29 to 35 psi and uses CFM 8.2 to 9.35 CFM
- The Venturi principle design the CFM is magnified x10 to give a 92.35 CFM output
– Due to the integrated air regulation, the painter can precisely adjust the air supply to adapt the airflow volume to ideally suit the requirements of the painted object
- A painter can dry entire side of a car with one SATA dry jet 2
An integrated 125μ sieve serves to filter contamination from the aspirated air. The SATA dry jet 2 uses the same 125μ filter as the SATA cup lids, the filters are also available separately in a 10 pack (part no. 222125)
The display is in BAR (not PSI)
The SATA Adam 2 fits the following.
SATAjet X 5500
SATAjet X 5500 Phaser
SATAjet 5000 Phaser
- To retrofit – convert any standard spray gun to a “digital.”
- Precise setting and display of the inlet pressure – ensures perfect colour shade reproducibility.
- Display can be attached and removed in no time at all.
- Display can be used on several SATA spray guns. SATA adam 2 U also fits on spray gun of other makes – thus, your entire spray gun inventory can be “digitised” cost-efficiently.
- Extended battery lifetime, easy battery exchange.
A new, space saving dispenser system for the proven disposable cups SATA RPS (Rapid Preparation System), is the SATA RPS Wall Dispenser.
The basic dispenser system consists of six tubes for the safe storage of cups, lids and sieves relating to two different cup sizes. With just three extra tubes contained in the SATA RPS Extension Kit (195776), a third cup size can be added.
Due to the new dispenser system, everything has its defined place. Either next to each on the wall or, compactly arranged, on rotating spindles available as accessories. These spindles can be optionally mounted to the wall (SATA RPS Rotawall Adapter Kit, 196543), a workbench or directly on to the floor (SATA RPS Rotafloor Adapter Kit, 196550 + 197723).
With only 3 components only (cup, lid and sieve), the system is easy and safe to handle. The cups attach directly on all modern SATA sprayguns without an adapter, keeping the system extremely light and easy to handle. The sprayguns remain easy to clean, as there are no undercuts in their material passages where paint residues could settle.
The ventilation valve in the bottom of the cup ensures constant flow, thus providing an even material delivery during the entire painting process up to the very last droplet. This allows efficient paint application achieving perfect finishes.
- 2x Cup Tubes
- 2x Lid Tubes
- 2x Sieve Tubes
- 2x Aluminium Slats
The pneumatically operated rapid cleaning system SATA clean RCS compact ensures quick, clean and comfortable between job spray gun cleaning with the use of disposable cup systems, such as SATA RPS.
Due to the high cleaning efficiency, colour changes require only extremely short cleaning interruptions. This optimises the painter’s work processes and the capacity utilisation of the spray booth, thus increasing the bodyshop profitability.
- Rapid and safe colour change when using disposable cups, such as SATA RPS – even with critical changes, e.g. black/white
- Thorough cleaning of both material passages and air cap
- Saves time and increases productivity and profitability
- Suitable for waterborne and solvent-based paint systems
- Storage area for prepared RPS disposable cups
- To connect large cleaning agent containers
- Recommended for wall-mounting inside the mixing room, as there is no need for spray air supply
- Optional: Hose for extracting solvent vapours
- Inlet pressure: max. ca. 6 – 8 bar (87 – 116 psi)
- Dimensions: 310 x 485 x 222 mm
- Net Weight: 10.0 kg