• Floating headband adjustment for maximum comfort
• Comfort sweatband
• Easily adjustable headband ratchet
• Wide vision vizor
• Cartridge type vision cassette
• Replaceable vizor cover
• Low noise air diffuser
• Air filter regulator mounted on pliable bracket that moulds to the body
• Carbon filter
• Adjustable air control regulator
• Audible airflow check
• 1,25 metre hose (inner ø 8 mm) for HVLP spray gun
• Air regulator 1 bar pre-set
• Downward airflow for greater comfort
• Y connection and air hose for the gun (8 mm internal diameter; 1,25 length)
Full kit : AIRVISOR 2 MV with acetate chemical resistant visor, spraygun air hose with quick release connectors, 2 disposable visor covers, fabric hood and neck cover, waistbelt complete, carry bag. For painting applications.
AIRVISOR 2 kits are constant flow supplied air respirators designed to EN14594, to be used in conjunction with a filter system like the Honeywell Clearflow 3. A regulator in the waistbelt unit maintains an over-pressure inside the visor ensuring that no contamination can enter.
DeVilbiss PROV-650 visor complete air fed mask waist belt.
Complete air fed full face respiratory protection. The gun supply hose swivels both radially and laterally which ensures better spray dynamics without the hose restricting the movement of the sprayer. The Pro Visor disperses breathing air gently and evenly around the lightweight visor with no misting or discomfort. This ensures every sprayer can work in comfort and reassurance.
The wrap around the visor provides excellent and much wider peripheral vision than previous and other air fed masks. The removable peak can help reduce glare from spray booth lighting. A whistle is incorporated to warn the sprayer that an insufficient quantity of breathing air is being supplied to the mask.
Gun supply hose swivels both radially and literally, ensuring better spray dynamics with out hose restricting the movement of the sprayer. Left or right sided waist belt fitment without having to change the air fitting configuration.
The Pro Visor disperses breathing air gently around the lightweight visor at a positive pressure with no misting or discomfort, ensuring every sprayer can work at their best.
The wrap around visor provides excellent and much wider peripheral vision than sprayers will be used to, while the removable peak can help reduce glare from spray booth lighting.
A whistle is incorporated to warn the operator that an insufficient quantity of breathing air is being supplied to the Pro Visor.
Protection: APF=40 / NPF=200
Carbon filter life: 3 months
Supply pressure: 4.0 bar (60psi) minimum to 7.0 bar (100psi) maximum
Air flow rate: 160 - 220 L/min (5.7 - 7.8 scfm)
Noise level @ 200 L/min: 80 dB (A)
Approvals: PPE directive 89/686/EEC. Conforms to EN 14594:2005 Class 3A
Zone classifications: Suitable for use in Zones 1 and 2 hazardous areas (gas groups llA)
It is essential that all breathing air supplied to an air fed mask must be passed through a 2 or 3 stage filter to remove oil vapour and other impurities from the compressed air.
Sure. Easy. High wearing comfort.
This full hood is especially designed to meet the requirements of painters and protects the respiratory system, eyes, skin and hair. In addition, it offers a high wearing comfort and optimum hygiene. The hood with hygienic hood insert, replaceable sweatband and acoustic warning device is available as a set. This includes a belt unit – optionally with activated carbon absorber and air flow regulation and display or a T-piece with an air flow regulation.
- High breathing air quality due to air supply independent of ambient air, no inhalation resistance, high breathing comfort
- High protection level, suitable for long application intervals
- Protects up to 100 times the TRK-value
- Visor allows one-hand operation
- Single solvent resistant tear off visors over an aperture in the front of the mask, ensuring 100% visibility and reduction in light reflections.
- Little operating costs, quick pay-off of purchase costs
- Max. operating pressure: 8,0 bar
- Min. required air flow volume: 170 Nl/min
- Max. storage temperature: +60 °C
- Min. storage temperature: -20 °C
- Type of air connection: Nipple
- Art. No.: 154591
- Product advantages: High breathing air quality due to air supply independent of ambient air, no inhalation resistance, high breathing comfort